Sunday, December 4, 2011

God's Will

This morning I realized that almost everyone I know is in the place of waiting on God. Even if they are beginning new things in one aspect of life, they are waiting on God in another. At first I wondered if it would ever stop; if we would ever not be waiting on God to do something, and then I realized I don’t want it to stop.
The moment I am no longer waiting on God is the moment I am in Heaven with Him. It means He has finished with me on earth, and I’m not ready for that yet. I want to see more people come to know Him. I want to teach others about His love. I want to see victories in the lives of other Christians.
During church we were given our purpose. “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” (Romans 9:17). My purpose is to bring Glory to God and to proclaim His name in all the earth. I know I personally will not proclaim His name in all the earth, but maybe through writing about Him, His name will be proclaimed by new believers.
I don’t have any idea what God has planned for me, but I do know that it will be all about Him if I let it. I believe He wants me to write about Him, so I will continue to share His word through this blog.
 I want to encourage all believers to listen to God and not to hesitate when He asks you to do something. He will never force you to do anything, but remember that if you don’t do something He asks, He will eventually ask someone else to do it. Don’t miss a chance to serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment