Tuesday, February 21, 2023

The Journey I’m On

     I have felt the itch for a while to start writing again. Not much has changed in the past 5 years. I was successful in my health journey, losing over 100 pounds. But I have realized that this health journey is a trip that doesn’t have an end point. Actually, none of life does, and I guess that’s why I’m here. 

    I’m so incredibly blessed that I’ve been a stay-at-home mom for so long. My four kids are amazing, and I wouldn’t trade this life for anything. Unfortunately being a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom in a small town can allow this introvert to be WAY more introverted than I should be. But, I want to share my life, and Jesus, with others. And the easiest way to do that may be through writing. 

    Before you continue, let me warn you that this blog will be about Jesus. I mean, I have no clue what it will actually be about, but Jesus will be the ongoing theme. He has to be. He has taken a life that was hopeless, and made it a life full of hope. He has changed my life completely, and made it so much better than any life I could have imagined in my adolescence. I will forever be thankful for that. But I don’t share out of a sense of duty to Him. I share because I would be the most selfish person on earth if I didn’t tell others of the peace and joy that only He could bring. 

    My life is not perfect. It is SOOO far from it. I am not perfect. I am SOOOO far from it. But through it all Jesus is there and He is redeeming my every mistake. He is leading me on this journey that has no end. And I would love to share my journey with you if you want to tag along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment